Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement

“The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1.     Can people trust me to do what’s right? Yes I can be trusted to do what’s right
2.     Am I committed to doing my very best? Yes I am
3.     Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? Yes I do
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”

Lou Holtz


Reflection: I think this quote means that if we want to succeed in life, we need to have what it takes. We can’t just do whatever we want and expect to get everything. We need to be willing to work for it. But you also have to believe in yourself. Because if you work for it but you don’t believe in yourself, then most likely you won’t make it very far. If you work hard for it and believe in yourself, then you will reach you goal for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment